Friday, February 25, 2011

Today & some link love

Happy Friday y'all!

It's been a busy week - thankfully everyone is on the mend from being sick - and the sun is shining ever so brightly this morning (PRAISE JESUS!!! LOVE A SUNNY DAY!)

I had some downtime this morning to snuggle and play with my sweetpea daughter and snapped a quick pic of us...and of course the dog got in on some lovin' as well...
I love you too Harley - thanks for the kiss!


***I am a follower of Kiwi Freckles - and thought I would try out some link love today - spreading the love...***
-----> Here ya go!
**I LOVE this blog and her precious nursery idea that she came up with for her (almost here) new baby boy!
**Would somebody please tell my husband I want one of these waiting for me on my pillow!?
**I would like a set (or more) of these green stools in my kitchen - they will be on my "Summer Garage/Estate Saleing Wishlist" (Bigtime heart them!)
**Ohhh yes, and last but not least - this wreath about took my breath away! It is to die for - and she is my new FRIEND!!! :-) Feeling blessed!
~Have a SUPER-DUPER weekend - and as we say at my house
"Hasta Lasanga - Don't Get Any On Ya!" (silly, I know -but never fails to make me chuckle!)~
xxoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!