Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ohhh what a glorious weekend!

--->So.. as mentioned in the previous post, the FAB 5 got to get together for a little shindig this past Sunday - and guess what??? The chickies brought a tiara for lil old me to wear, gifties, and we had a pre-birthday BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

In case you didn't know, I really LOVE my birthday! Not in an icky, snotty, stuck-up way... I just enjoy it!

I was a 10 lb baby (on April 19th - the actual day) had really bad jaundice and was allergic to milk! It wasn't so pretty right away, but in about 11th grade things straightened out!

And now I am here:

Whoop Whoop!


*** oh yes, one more thing:



Ummm yeah, I about passed out when I opened this gift from Miss Bethie (the "dula extraordinaire") YOU ROCK!


~A ginormous THANK YOU to the Fabulous 5 for such a special day!~


I am truly blessed to have each of you in my life! Bring on the JUNE ROAD TRIP!


xx's and oo's,


Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!