Thursday, March 3, 2011

CoNfEsSiOnS.....

We made it to THURSDAY y'all! WHOOP WHOOP :-) And now, some confessions (showing some love to Miss Katy you should too):
  • I LOVE taking baths. If I could I would take multiple hot baths a day. Shower? Nope! It's all about the tub - few things cannot be made better by sitting in a hot bath... pardon me while I go soak. (Just kidding!)
  • I am extremely proud of myself for keeping my cool this morning. I stubbed, and I mean STUBBED my toe so hard on the wooden rocking horse in our livingroom that I thought I may go postal.... OH LORD HOW IT HURT! I excused myself from playing and went into my bedroom to take several very deep breaths and pretend I had a "toe epidural" going strong in my system.
  • Remember Chia Pets? I never had one and would really have LOVED one! Instead I have my daycare kids grow grass in a dixie cup and give "it" a haircut! Fun Spring craft alert!
  • I love Buff's - and want one in every color & design possible please!
  • I could eat cereal for every meal of the day - and snacks!
  • I NEVER eat Dairy Queen in the Winter - it's strictly a Summer thang for me!

I hope you all have a FABULOUS Thursday! Make it a great one...

xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!