Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's good to be back...

I just spent a very long time catching up on blogs that I follow and adding a few new ones! Yay!
Life has been
crazy
busy
but wonderful....

Currently it is raining outside and the song from Bambi is in my head "Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers...." except it isn't April. It's March. But I love the rain and the cozy feeling inside my house - especially when it's quiet and everyone is napping! Peaceful.

As mentioned earlier, I came across some FABULOUS new occasional sales this past weekend, all with a "vintage" flavor and it made my heart go pitter patter! I also discovered a yarn shop that is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and tried on this - and want to learn how to knit them!

This little lovie makes my heart go pitter patter as well :-)

My daughter brings me so much joy everyday! She is energetic, funny, spontanious, a complete spitfire and I adore spending hours on end with her.... the hubster is leaving to go on an ice fishing "mancation" and me and miss J are hanging out! Perhaps we will go back to the yarn store and get mama some "pattern reading lessons!"

I hope each and every one of you is happy. Safe. Healthy and enjoying your week thus far. My heart is breaking for the people of Japan and I wish I could do something! Anything! But I think most importantly right now I can continue praying....

x's and o's...

~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!