Monday, March 21, 2011

Gratitude....

After a much needed - relaxing weekend on the North Shore I am feeling blessed. Peaceful. And like a sponge that has soaked up some lovin' from her mama...
Wanted to share some things I am thankful for with each of you today....
~crisp air on the water
~digging for seaglass in wellies
~waking up to the smell of coffee brewing
~being in the same room as my mom and daughter :-)
~hearing Jose talk in her own "baby language"
~drives up the shore to a delicious supper
~homemade pie with icecream
~hot baths
~wearing my moms clothes
~visiting the "Life is Good" shop and knowing that:
Life Is Good - Oh so good!
Happy Monday to each of you... we've been busy little bees and I haven't had time to blog, but promise to this week! Looking forward to Josie's baptism on Sunday - I had a nightmare lastnight that she threw a MASSIVE TANTRUM right as the pastor was going to baptize her! SCARY I tell you. SCARY!
~Mama Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!