Sunday, September 30, 2012

a quote, update on life, and some pics!

good sunday morning to you!
i hope you wake up this morning with the sun on your face...
it is unseasonably warm in our corner of the world lately, but i must admit the sun shining in through my window sure makes me feel HAPPY!
and of course the changing leaves! 
OH.
MY.
GOODNESS!
so beautiful!
reds
yellows
oranges
love them all!
i want to live here.... 
you could come over for coffee, 
and we could hang our heads out the window and soak in the glorious colors!  
deal?
deal.
:)

************************************
about a week ago, during my evening devotions, i came across a quote that truly spoke to my heart...
and of course i wanted to share it with you:

YOU CAN GIVE
how lovely to think that no one
need wait a moment, we can start
now, start slowly changing the 
world!  How lovely that everyone,
great and small, can make their 
contribution toward introducing 
justice straightaway. . . . And you
can always, ALWAYS give something,
even if it is only kindness!
Anne Frank

seeing as how i am interacting with people on an every day basis...
i am continuously reminding myself of this!!!!
in particular i tell myself that no matter how hard of a time i might be having, someone else out there has it a lot worse and i am truly, truly blessed!
whatever type of a bad start to a day that i may be having (and yes, they happen!  my daughter can be a drama queen some/most mornings) i have to remember to leave it at home and bring the LOVE and KINDNESS that others deserve into their world.

i am LOVING my new job and fee like i have found the most amazing "fit" for what i desire to do!
making a difference (no matter how small) 
working with children and adults
teaching
listening
helping
BLESSING others.
i love it.
**************************************
i found this the other day, and i want to blow it up and plaster it all over the place!
A-M-E-N
amen. amen. amen.
**************************************************
and now...
on to my little love.
Photo: Bippity Boppity Boo to YOU! :)
this was a few weekends ago... miss josie dressed up as a wizard!
and was shouting "ABBRRRRAAA CADABBRRAAA!"
it 
was
precious.

*yesterday, we spent the afternoon with my bestie beth (her blog HERE!) and of course, girlfriend had her camera - and snapped some fabulous pictures of my girl!*
eating at noodles
-yum-

shopping at anthropology
-be still my heart-

anthropology has the best back drops!
ha!
this picture makes me think
SOOO BIG!!!!
***************************
alrighty
i am off to get groceries 
scrub my floors,
start my new book,
 and hopefully take a nap!
:) 
fingers crossed!

BE
BLESSED.
(it is SO GOOD to be back!)
love,
maggie.

4 comments:

I LOVE to hear from you!