Thursday, March 31, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 21, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
This little lovie makes my heart go pitter patter as well :-)
My daughter brings me so much joy everyday! She is energetic, funny, spontanious, a complete spitfire and I adore spending hours on end with her.... the hubster is leaving to go on an ice fishing "mancation" and me and miss J are hanging out! Perhaps we will go back to the yarn store and get mama some "pattern reading lessons!"
I hope each and every one of you is happy. Safe. Healthy and enjoying your week thus far. My heart is breaking for the people of Japan and I wish I could do something! Anything! But I think most importantly right now I can continue praying....
x's and o's...
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
- I LOVE taking baths. If I could I would take multiple hot baths a day. Shower? Nope! It's all about the tub - few things cannot be made better by sitting in a hot bath... pardon me while I go soak. (Just kidding!)
- I am extremely proud of myself for keeping my cool this morning. I stubbed, and I mean STUBBED my toe so hard on the wooden rocking horse in our livingroom that I thought I may go postal.... OH LORD HOW IT HURT! I excused myself from playing and went into my bedroom to take several very deep breaths and pretend I had a "toe epidural" going strong in my system.
- Remember Chia Pets? I never had one and would really have LOVED one! Instead I have my daycare kids grow grass in a dixie cup and give "it" a haircut! Fun Spring craft alert!
- I love Buff's - and want one in every color & design possible please!
- I could eat cereal for every meal of the day - and snacks!
- I NEVER eat Dairy Queen in the Winter - it's strictly a Summer thang for me!
I hope you all have a FABULOUS Thursday! Make it a great one...
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
~I am 6 feet tall - all legs and my husband is 6'5" - that makes for most likely a very TALL bambino. Josie was long at birth and continues to climb her way up at each checkup. Neither one of us played sports - I did ballet and was in theatre! Brian is an avid 4-wheeler/ice fisher/outdoorsy lumberjack man (I LOOOVE HIM!) We have been married 3 years and were wed in the winter on Lake Superior on a beautiful day with glistening snow falling ever so lightly - magical!
~I really don't enjoy shaving my legs - I mean, I do, so I am not a hairy gorilla - but I always cut my knees (because I am in a hurry to get it done) and could SOOOOOOOOOOO do without!
~I have worn yoga pants all winter - they were on sale at Shopko, AND they were in longs, so I bought 3 pairs and have lived in them! They are going in the trash ASAP and I can't wait to get out my sundresses, skirts and capris! I LOVE SUMMER!
~I love to brush my teeth after each meal - otherwise my teeth feel fuzzy - a little strange perhaps, but keeps the cavities away! :-) YAY!
~You will never see me without my Nalgene bottle! It's pretty much always with me with water - sometimes water with lemon for me to sip on! I swear it keeps me energized - and I need to because I am with kiddo's all day!
~I love walkie-talkies (can we say random?!?) :-) They are just FUN!
~I love Ireland. Have been there once and want to go again soon!
At this point in our coffee date, we would notice that our mugs are empty and we both have to pee, so we would call it a good date, and schedule another one. Soon!
Love Love to you my friend.