Thursday, June 2, 2011

hi! remember me? :-) i am still here... just completely enjoying the summer like weather!!!!!
this just in: i feel like a mosquito has climbed inside my ear... it's itchy! and this thought brings me back to the summer that i worked on campus during my college years and one day a professor walk in with a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bandage over her ear. "oh my," i say, ever so surprised. "are you alright? what happened?" to which she says "oh, i am ok. but i can't say the same about the ladybug that crawled in my ear lastnight, laid eggs and had to be surgically removed." that was when i crawled under the desk, slapped on a pair of earmuffs and vowed to never let me ears see the light of day again. ~obviously this lasted less than a minute... but i still get "bugged" out when my ear has a slight itch.
happy sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!