Monday, July 25, 2011

wHeRe ArT tHoU????

Hi friends!!!!
Ok. I am not even kidding when I say that we have just been busy little bees at our household.
Couple notes:
~100 degree weather makes for a sinus headache and MUCHO airconditioning.
~The Hubster and I are renovating my mom and stepdad's new/old home! Details coming soon.
~Josie talks like she is 13 ... maybe not quite that old, but she's a chatterbox!
~I am longing for a brisk Fall breeze. Bittersweet. Pumpkins. Beautiful colored leaves. (I am so bad, I know... but it has been SO HOT. SO VERY VERY HOT.)
~I leave, with my VERY BEST FRIEND for a girls weekend in 2 weeks!!!! SO 'CITED!!!
How has your summer been??? Have you been to Target and seen all of the school supplies? OMG!
xoxo,
Maggie H.
P.S. the new background (thanks to Shabbyblogs.com is called "Josie's Journal" - How's a mama supposed to pass that up?!)
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!