thank you sweet little baby Jesus!
i am back in the world of the living!!!!!!!!!!!!!
our computer has been D-E-A-D as in
since last Friday!
that's a week my friends....
and when the mail came today and our charger arrived...
first i screamed!
then i may or may not have almost peed my pants...
and i ran inside and charged her up!
(the computer is a girl.)
what have i learned from this situation?
1. going without a computer is not the end of the world.
2. i got A TON of stuff done while she was not available.
3. i truly missed blogging :(
4. i am frantically reading your posts and squeezing in as much air time as i can... because we leave to go camping in 4 hours.
5. i am SOOOO EXCITED FOR CAMPING!
on a different note....
here are a couple of pictures from the last beach date Josie and i went on:
sand in toes makes a happy mama!
seashell soup... my favorite!!!
computer or no computer....
Life is so precious!
& don't forget: