Thursday, May 20, 2010

Splish Splash!!!

My oh my have we been LOVING this yummy summer weather! It definately beats the rainy gunk that's been greeting us lately! Waking up to the sun shining. Birds tweeting. And a baby cooing in the next room over just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! And extremely blessed! :-)
We have been taking advantage of the balmy 75 - 80 degree weather by hopping into the kitty pool (I know, I know it's kiddie pool - but kitty just sounds cuter to me!) the past few days - yes, that's right, I said "we" as in Josie AND 6 foot 1 inch mamasita! It's quite a sight but we love the water! And this ain't no cold - outta the hose - makes your hair stand on end water either! I personally fill "our" pool with warm water from the tap in a giant soup pot! Dang, I'm good!
Anyways .... here's a few snapshots .... none of post-preggo mama though! Sorry!
P.S. You'll notice that little miss is attempting to stand up and hop out of the pool and go grab Diet Cokes for both of us, but she hasn't quite mastered it yet! (Wink Wink)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!