Wednesday, April 18, 2012

coffee, tea, coffee, tea or me?

Pinned Image
GOOD
MORNING
HONEYS!

Speaking of honey,
I had a delicious mug of green tea with honey,
INSTEAD of coffee this morning!
SAY WHAAATTT???
Yup.
My heart has been RACING after drinking coffee lately,
and making me feel out of breath.
Odd.
very odd.
So, I am trying a different route for a couple of days to see how I feel.
Thus far,
I am yawning.
My my heart rate is thanking me.
Pinned Image
:)

{found it here}
this makes me think of Adele.
:)
("use my beehive to dry your dishes")
doesn't get much cuter!

Pinned Image
get it??!!!
ahhhh ha ha ha ha!

I love you ALL,
about as much as i love slurping up the honey on the bottom of my mug!
That's a lot of love,
kiss
kiss,
Me.

11 comments:

  1. Yum! Tea with honey! Maybe you'll get used to it: not me. Though I imagine I will have to give up my coffee one day, I just can't get myself to do it now. I love the beehive print, it made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you major props for making the switch. My husband did that a few months ago, but now he's back to coffee...hehe. Hang in there as you get used to the new morning cup of happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie-girl! I made to switch to tea a while ago, and I've never looked back. When I need a sugary treat, I get a non-fat chai tea latte from Starbucks, but my daily go-to is Goji Raspberry Green Tea by The Republic of Tea. Yum! That little cooler print made me grin. Have a super-duper day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl who knows my heart - honey slurping:) Awesomeness - happy "one more day til your birthday" day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that "cooler" picture made me laugh/snort ha ha ha

    I've been trying to drink more tea, I've noticed the same thing and I think coffee made be the culprit for most of my tummy issues in the past year. But Coffee is soooo addicting...today I had my tea....waited 30 mins then had my coffee :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea with honey is my favorite! I need my coffee in the morning though. It's the only caffeine I have all day, and I can't function without it. But I switch to decaf tea in the evenings, and it always helps me relax!

    P.S. I love that cooler print! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man...I am a coffee-a-holic!!! Please let me know how it went, but those side effects you were having are NO GOOD.

    Ps: That cooler is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made the switch from coffee to black tea and I feel great about it ;). And I love that cooler print!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BESTIE!!!!! HAPPY BIG BIRTHDAY TODAY (19TH)---WILL THERE BE A BIRTHDAY POST?????? I'M GOINA HOLD MY BREATH TILL I SEE ONE! : ) LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK,
    EM

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha love that last print too!! I am your newest follower- saw it was your birthday (from Nay at cover to cover) and wanted to stop by!
    Happy birthday! love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you!