Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The day after...

Has everyone come down off of their sugar high yet? My husband went and got our taxes done (very romantic!) and brought me home a box of Russell Stover chocolates (the man knows me!)... We each ate ONE (proud of us) and now they are in the freezer for the days when I need a chocolate fix - like right about now maybe!? :-)

Miss Josie is battling a nasty cold - similar to everyone else right about now it seems. But it hasn't stopped her from enjoying all of the Valentine's festivities! Yesterday we hosted a party at our home - complete with cut-out cookies (made by my wonderful mother), frosting, sprinkles of every color and shape and of course VALENTINE'S! Each child had a bag to take home at the end of the party - after filling up on PIZZA!

All in all it was a complete success - the kids got to play and eat cookies, chocolate, lick frosting off of spoons, etc. etc. etc. and the mommy's got to visit - drink Caribou coffee - and perform crowd control! A STUPENDOUS day! And afterwards.... we napped!

Here are a few pic's from the day:

Josie waiting patiently for her friends to arrive - looking a little lethargic from her cold - poor Buster girl!Let the frosting BEGIN!!!Mmmmmmm.... M&M's!The final product!

I hope you all have a wonderful "day after" Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!