Thursday, February 10, 2011

A little bit vintage...

So, I am a huge decorator for seasons/holidays! I have each of my many, many bins labeled and stacked in the garage for immediate usage, whatever the given holiday! This time of year I LOVE to celebrate Valentine's Day! The pink and red make my heart go pitter patter and so do all of the fun Valentine's that go with the special day - especially a steamy one from the hubster (wink wink)!!
~I have a VERY VERY VERY dear mama who is always helping me fill my holiday bins, and her eye can catch the most wonderful details.... Such as a vintage postcard in a frog:

(***:Never knew that poky little thing was a frog until a few years ago! I have a nice collection now!)
~I snatched up this vintage Valentine's banner at an occasional sale called "The Mustard Moon" (in Carver, MN) several weeks ago - and I was SHAKING IN MY BOOTS when I saw it! It was calling my name, so of course I listened and promptly bought it, brought it home and have it hanging in my kitchen:


I also cozied up a nook in my kitchen in honor of St.Valentine with another postcard and FABULOUS apron my mom got at an antique store! (I love my mom!)

And I am just throwing this one in for good measure! She makes my heart SMILE!!!



xoxo,

Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!