Thursday, March 1, 2012

luck of the Irrrrish...

- my little brain is thinking away for St.Patrick's day parrrrtaaay ideas!
do you celebrate St. Patty's?
do you wear green in honor of?
:)
and tell everyone you're Irish (even if you're not - like me! ha!) so you get a smoochie!?
(heee heee heeeee)
** here's what i have found so far:
wanna make one of these beauties?
go HERE for all the deets!
:)
ok... now if this isn't just PRECIOUS!
and super duper easy, too!
(love me some chocolates!!!!)
get all of the instructions HERE.
:)
Pinned Image
these reminded me of Sixlets?
ohhhhh yum-num-num!
:)
find the supplies and make yours HERE!
Pinned Image
i totally have a shamrock cookie cutter!
and this chick will be brewing up some green frosting to make these!
SERIOUSLY!!!
:)
i wish you could all come and celebrate with me!
hope you are having a rockin' great Thursday!!!!
tomorrow
is
Friday!
A-M-E-N.
xo,
Maggie

2 comments:

I LOVE to hear from you!