Friday, April 15, 2011

girls gotta do...

{Josie mimicking mommy "Noooooooooooooooooooo..."}


For some strange reason, this week was just... oh, how shall I say... "exhausting!"

There was a lot going on,

much to do,

and we had to stay inside because of the cold weather (sad faces all around!)


This gets me thinking about fun activites to do with the kids though:

**Crafts (one of my fav's!)

**Puzzles to put together (we love the Giwhoppin' floor puzzles)

**Baking! (Can I get an AMEN!?)

**Playdoh (not a snack miss Josie!)

**Dance parties (they like to laugh at my sleek moves!)

and of course - Napping!


Today is bitter cold - rainy - and what is this!? a snowflake!???

So I took the kids to Target!

And as an extra special treat we went to McDonalds (a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do)

and I let them play in the "playland!"

It was just the us, Ronald McDonald and the enormous germ infested jungle gym...

All were happy as clams!


I hope you all have a super weekend....

Hugs and Kisses,

Me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!