Monday, October 10, 2011

GirlS WeekEnD ParT oNe......

GREETINGS fabulous friends....
I am fresh off of a marvelous girls weekend up at my mom's and couldn't feel more blessed, joyful, filled to the brim with happiness...
We ate, went junking, ate some more, knit, sewed, shopped, took pictures (A LOT!), enjoyed this oh so picturesque fall beauty around us, chatted until the wee hours of the morning, canoodled my precious 3 month old nephew, ate some more, and of course L-A-U-G-H-E-D until we cried!
There is nothing like being surrounded by beautiful, inspiring, creative women!!! My mom, sister, and best friend are 3 of my favorite women around.... and this was our 9th girls weekend! Arriving was glorious, Departing was sad... but knowing that each of them is a phone call and car ride away eases the sadness...
I love you ladies!!!
Now, on with the show.... I tried to capture all of the nitty gritty details from the weekend, so you can feel like you were there!
Enjoy and blessings to you this fine Monday afternoon....
Such beauty outside...
We made these precious little fella's!



My sister is a genius - and these cupcakes PROVE that! YUMMY!
Beauty in the small touches....
I love me a warty pumpkin!!!
~I am going to do part 2 pictures in a bit... nap time is over and little tummies are hungry!~
See you in 2 shakes of a lambs tale,
Mama Maggie

4 comments:

  1. And nap time is just starting over in our neck of the woods! Looks like you girls had a wonderful time. There is just nothing better than girls weekend...that's the fuel that keeps us going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can nevaaaar get my comments to post! waaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun! Love the copper pot for holding spoons! And I love my tea cup measuring cups...we those as a wedding present!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable owl! I reeeeeally want to make an owl soon too!

    Seems like you all had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you!