Tuesday, May 22, 2012

birf-day.

Good Tuesday afternoon to YOU my lovelies!!!
My feet are up.
The AC is pumped.
All is quiet in my house.
So a blogging I will go!
:)
Awhile back, on my birthday... the big 3-0!!! WHOOP!
 My bestie, my baby and I met up for a supper date to celebrate, since the dimpled dude, also known as my hubby was out of town.
She snapped some priceless pic's of me and miss thang,
so I MUST share!!!
My daughter makes my heart sing, can I just say that!?
She 
melts 
my 
heart!
** and occasionally throws one nasty tantrum...
but on this particular evening she was a peach!
Enjoy...

singing to mama!!!

dear (free) birthday dessert....
you
complete
me.
amen!


josie even got a "BAWOON!" (balloon)
***************************************
I hope you are having a stellar week!
I'm off to shop for a sun hat...
with a LARGE brim....
this mama has got some discoloration going on (on my face) and it is making me SUPER nervous!
:(
any ideas for protecting my face are welcome!
Thanks lovemuffins!
~Me.


6 comments:

  1. free birthday dessert.
    I would say "amen" too.
    and then I would sing a song.
    happy {belated} birf-day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birfday to you! What adorable picture... your little girl is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discoloration? Are we talking sunburn, or something else?

    Happy belated birthday! I have been hiding under a rock for several months and I haven't been keeping up on you! How is 30?? Great pictures of your b-day dinner, and your dessert looks YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! When was it? Mine was on the 11th. Good sunscreen and a hat are the only suggestions I've got for you. There are a lot of products out there that promise discoloration fade but I've never tried them... I just use a ton of make-up to hide it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh. love the pics Marge! You radiate with JOY. Your daughter is YOU~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy be-lated birthday mama!

    my face has a bad re-action to salt water...it ain't pretty...lol...lotion lotion and more lotion seems to help :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you!