Tuesday, May 8, 2012

dog dreams.

the dog is sleeping on the couch.  snoring.
every once in a while she dreams and makes cute whimper noises and her paws go crazy!!
then she looks up at me as if to say, "that wasn't me!"
then she heavily puts her head back down and in minutes is asleep.
she is every so darling when she does this...
kinda makes me forget about how she devoured my package that the FedEx man left on my doorstep last Saturday.
I pulled into the driveway and was greeted by shreds of bubble wrap, paper, and in a large puddle lay my bracelet that was sent for.
"NAUGHTY DOG!"
{side note: the bracelet was intact and i dig it!}
**************************************************
down the hall, my sweet babe sleeps.... clutching her new pink patent leather shoes.
yes, she slept with them. 
they are new... and she sings about them:
"They are perrrrrrrr-fect!"
***************************
on my counter?
my May Birchbox of course...
(BIG TIME SMILEY FACE)
:)
i immediately took a picture of all the goods and texted my mama!
{she was here in February visiting for a week and had never heard of Birchbox... Lo and Behold my February box arrived during her stay and she got to have her choice of anything in the precious little box! and we ooo'ed and ahhhh'ed over all the yummy products!}
*********************************************
tonight for supper?
spaghetti and meatballs!
  Hasta La Pasta chickies,
Me.

2 comments:

  1. what a cozy post...makes me wanna be right there with ya darling friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my doggies are in trouble today...today they are living outside.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you!