Monday, December 19, 2011

a ChristMas Questionnaire....

1. egg nog or hot chocolate? hot chocolate please! with mini marshmallows!
2. does santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps them, of course!
3. colored lights on tree/house or white? colored inside, white outside
4. do you hang mistletoe? i never have - but what a fun idea!!! i am quite positive the hubster would agree whole heatedly! :-) (wink wink)
5. when do you put your decorations up? the day after Thanksgiving!!!
6. what is your favorite holiday dish? oooo... lots to choose from... shepards pie and the cheesy potatoes my granny would make on Christmas Day!!!
7. favorite holiday memory as a child? skating on our pond!!! and the Christmas program on Christmas Eve... trying to remember my lines and speak clearly into the microphone!!! Oh the pressure!!!!
8. when and how did you learn the truth about santa? WHAT?!?
9. do you open a gift on christmas eve? i open them as soon as i FIND them!!! :-) tee hee hee
10. how do you decorate your christmas tree? classic... lights and all of the ornaments we've collected over the years!
11. snow! love it or dread it? LOVE IT!!!! *****
12. can you ice skate? Umm.. Heck Yeah!!! Love it!
13. do you remember your favorite gift? My bathrobe from my husband that I wore and wore and wore and wore and finally had to say good bye to! It was pink with big white polka dots - the softest thing EV-AR and from Vic Secret.
14. what's the most important thing about the holidays? Jesus' Birth!!!!!!!!! Family togetherness! Being thankful and blessing others!
15. what is your favorite holiday dessert? Pie. Pumpkin preferably!
16. what is your favorite holiday tradition? being with my family! hands down!
17. what tops your tree? nothing at the moment.
18. which do you prefer: giving or receiving? giving, as long as I can keep the secret and wait to give the person their gift! i usually give it WAY early, like the moment i find it!!! :-)
19. candy canes: yuck or yum? Yum-O
20. favorite christmas show? Elf and A Christmas Story
21. saddest christmas song? not sure what it's called, but I believe the lyrics are "Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day - you gave it AWAY!" seriously people! that poor person!
22. what is your favorite christmas song? Oh Come All Ye Faithful
ok, that was a blast!!!! your turn! :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun survey!! I might have to steal this. Numbers 4 & 8 cracked me up. : )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you!