Thursday, February 9, 2012

a few tid bits from an exhausted puppy owner...

Hello Sweet Friends
:)
Good Afternoon!
I, for some reason, have the Mister Rodgers song in my head right now and thought it would appropriate to BLOG...
"Please won't you be, my neighbor!?"
I loved that show!!!
Here's the latest:
1. I am on Bloglovin'... so you can follow me there and I will do the same for YOU!
2. Check it out... on my sidebar... directly above my followers is a little linky... it's called
Linky Followers and I would love it if you'd follow me on it!
THANKS NEIGHBOR!
Pinned Image
:)
I couldn't resist this precious pic of Mister R.
**********************
Remember THIS post awhile back?
Well.....
You are in for a TREAT sweet chick-a-dee's!
We are having a "Girl's Weekend" this weekend!
at my house!
and you,
of course,
will get all of the nitty gritty details!
Promise!
We are going HERE on Saturday...
and I can hardly WAIT!
Beam me up SCOTTY!
Can't WAIT to share all of the deets with you!
this just in: puppies are exhausting!!!!!
uhhh huuuuuhhhh
they are darling.
soft.
precious.
and exhausting.
excuse me while i go and make a pot of coffee.
xo,
MaMa MaGGiE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you!